
Mondays usually means playgroup. Since last Monday it was canceled, we were more than happy to get the opportunity to go again. This time we were ever so glad to see Tyler's buddy, Andrew, and his Mom. It was great having a couple of familiar faces there today. Actually it has been awhile since the two boys have had the chance to see each other. The weather has been terrible lately.
The boys are shown here playing in the new sandbox at the centre. The old sandbox was smaller, however it was filled with cornmeal, which I thought was a grand idea. I guess they decided to get a bigger one since it is quite popular with the kids. Instead of cornmeal, they are using sand. Maybe they couldn't buy enough boxes of cornmeal to fill the new bigger box. LOL
Happy 4th Birthday to beautiful Sofia!!! I see from the photos your mom sent that you had a great time at your party. Kisses and hugs to you!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home