Tyler the Baker
Our playgroup was canceled due to it being Civic Holiday, so we had to find our own fun today. However because of the heavy rain, we were quite limited to our activities. We eventually decided to bake some chocolate chip cookies. Tyler was the baker while Mommy assisted, though the assistant did most of the work.
We ended up baking several batches of cookies. Each batch turned out perfect and the cookie connoisseur definitely approved his work. When I asked Tyler how he liked the finished product, his reply was "Delicious, Mommy!".
Very special birthday wishes with hugs and kisses too are being sent to Florida Grandma today. We love you very much and we hope this birthday is the best ever! XOXOXOXO

1 Comments:
At 11:03 a.m., August 11, 2008 ,
Anonymous said...
My Sweetest Tyler, The best part of my entire birthday was the special ..I Love You Grandma, and Happy Birthday ...I heard on my voice mail.
You were so clear and You made Grandma so Happy. Thank You,Sweetheart..Love Fl Grandma I miss you very much..xxooxx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home