Due Today
It's always sad to return the library books that we cherished during the past couple of weeks, but then there is that excitement of finding and checking out new books to read. For the past week, Tyler has been asking for chicken books. All I had here in relation to chickens was his 'Old MacDonald Had a Farm' book. So today I made sure we came home with plenty of books about chickens. Gotta keep my little chickadee happy with his book selection!

1 Comments:
At 5:26 a.m., August 07, 2008 ,
Jayran & Christopher said...
Hey sis ! Yes I am coming but it will be in October and I think you are still going to be with your mum then. I will be going to Maryland and will be probably just 30 minutes away from you house since you know my aunty and her husband live nearby. Im excited !
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home