
For the past three weeks, Steve and I have been expecting my Christmas present to arrive. Steve sent it priority and we were beginning to worry that perhaps it got lost in the mail. So I was sooo happy to see it come today. Steve instructed me to open it immediately. He said it couldn't wait until Christmas. And he wouldn't give any hints as to what it was, though my first guess was that it was something edible. Boy, was I surprised to open the box and see a laptop. And it's not just a laptop, it's a
PINK laptop!!!!
Pink is my absolute most favourite colour!!!! This is the best present ever, except of course having Steve home with us for Christmas. Thank you sooo much for my Christmas present, Steve!!!!
I LOVE it!!!!
Very special birthday greetings are being sent to Steve's grandfather today. Happy Birthday, Grampa!!!! We wish you all the best today and always.
2 Comments:
At 6:12 p.m., November 24, 2008 ,
Anonymous said...
What coincidence, exactly one month from Christmas Eve..
At 10:45 a.m., November 25, 2008 ,
Smith Family said...
I am so glad you liked it!! You should easily be able to get connected to the internet.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home