
It was a zoo at the mall today ...literally! This morning we went to the interactive zoo to see all the amazing reptiles that we don't normally get to see around this neck of the woods. Among the reptiles there were alligators, turtles, vultures, huge snakes, and lizards. The zoo travelled all the way from Ottawa to get here. It was a two day drive for them.

Being an interactive zoo, there were several reptiles that we could actually touch! It was really cool! Tyler and I petted a turtle and a really long snake. Surprisingly, the snake was actually pleasant to touch. It felt quite soft.
1 Comments:
At 9:01 p.m., February 20, 2009 ,
Coleen said...
Hi Heather,
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Funny, I think I know your husband. Did he work for AFN in Sig? He interviewed me several times on air for ITT. I see on your blog that he's deployed. Best wishes on a speedy and safe return. Ciao, Coleen
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home