Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Surprise

Last night, Daddy came home with a surprise for Tyler. It was even a surprise for me as well because I had no idea. LOL The surprise was a Thomas the Tank Engine train set! Of course, Tyler was ecstatic when he saw all the boxes filled with Thomas stuff. Daddy and Steve had a blast setting up the tracks and when it was all put together, I don't know who had more fun Daddy or Tyler. LOL Daddy even bought a cool bridge to go along with it and Tyler was so excited about owning his own bridge. LOL Daddy said he decided to give a surprise to Tyler for doing so well in preschool. All night long, Tyler kept saying thank you to Daddy and how much he loved his new train set. He also kept saying "I love you, Daddy" and hugging him. He was so happy! The set comes with a remote control stick which also plays the Thomas theme song. Tyler kept putting it up to his ear listening to it and then before long he started dancing along to the song. I took some video, which I hope to post soon on here. Tonight Daddy even came home with more tracks and another set of cars. Overall, there is one very happy little boy at our house. :)

3 Comments:

  • At 6:38 p.m., September 17, 2009 , Blogger saleluz-JESUS É O CRIADOR said...

    Good nigth amigo

    A paz de JESUS nosso DEUS e salvador.

    Brincando com o filhinho.muito bom.
    ___________________________________


    O SENHOR Reina tremam as nações.
    Ele está entronizado entre os querubins;comova-se a terra.
    Salmos cap 99 v.1
    ___________________________________

    Meu nome-Geraldo Barreto
    Cidade-Diamantina--BRASIL

     
  • At 11:53 a.m., September 19, 2009 , Anonymous Angie said...

    so what is YOUR reward for him going so good in preschool?
    It all starts at home with moms

     
  • At 6:18 p.m., September 19, 2009 , Blogger Smith Family said...

    Good question, Angie! I completely agree! I should have a reward too...though maybe it's the peace and quiet I get when he is in pre-school. LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home