Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Big Thank You to Steve!!!

Perhaps you've noticed that lately, I've been posting several videos instead of posting with photos. Well, there's a reason for that; a button on my camera broke and all that remains in working order is the video. However, Steve was kind enough to order me another camera so that I can once again take photos. :) The camera, pink in colour, arrived this morning! I absolutely love it!!! Steve even bought a cute pink carrying case for it. Tyler was just as excited as I was when it came this morning and he was ever so glad to pose for some first few shots. He probably knows that he'll be seeing a lot more of this camera, since he is the main focus on our blog...and our lives. :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home