About Me
- Name: Smith Family
- Location: Hidd, Bahrain
Heather & Steve have been married for 10 years. They have a son, Tyler Steven. He was born in 2006.
Previous Posts
- Valentine's Workshop
- Happy Valentine's Day!!!
- Sandra Visits and We Meet Danny
- Buzz
- Tyler Says the Darndest Things
- Tyler's Bedroom
- If I Had a Hammer...
- Book Club
- Another News Story by Steve :)
- Steve at Work
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

3 Comments:
At 12:20 p.m., February 14, 2010 ,
Smith Family said...
I love you Tyler! Happy Valentine's Day! I think about you everyday and I miss you sooo much! ~Daddy
At 9:49 a.m., February 16, 2010 ,
We are the Taylors said...
Cute card, I sing that song to Javan all the time. He will be crying or whining or off by himself and when I start singing he stops everything and comes over to me.
At 9:02 a.m., February 17, 2010 ,
Smith Family said...
I sang that song to Tyler when he was a baby too, that's why I picked that card out for him.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home