Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Friday, May 06, 2011

Early Mother's Day

Today I was presented with some beautiful gifts that I will keep close to my heart and cherish forever. Tyler surprised me with his Mother's Day gifts he made at preschool for me. First, he made me a sweet card that included an adorable photo of himself and the song "You are my Sunshine" lyrics inside. Also a flower that I absolutely love. However, the icing on the cake was the portrait that my sweetie drew of me. It is the sweetest thing. Each of his classmates had to write why they loved their mother and Tyler's response was "because she lets me eat in bed."LOL Sometimes when he goes to bed, he says he is still hungry and I let him have a little something to fill up that sweet tummy of his before he goes Night Night Time. Oh how I love my son sooo much. He makes my world such a happy happy place. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home