Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekend At the Playground

With the weather being a mix of thunder showers and sunny periods, we spent the majority of our weekend at Tyler's favorite park. It is close by in case it started to rain and had to make a mad dash home. It is a perfect place for him to run, play and have fun doing things 6 year old boys do.



1 Comments:

  • At 6:02 p.m., August 27, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    OH...I miss you and Tyler sooo much at this moment,as I remember all the fun we shared during my vacation...not sure if I can with- stand the waiting of another time for my next visit.;( Boohoo)Oh well!!!!! Hope you have load's of fun anyway.LOVE YOU BOTH ALWAY'S AND FOREVER .....Take care of each other...Love ,hug'd\s and xxooxxxxoooxx's .....Nan/Mom.Hi to Steve .

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home