Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's Day started out with Tyler, with help from Dad, making us heart shaped toast for breakfast. He offered to make us lunch and dinner too "since Mom cooks for us all the time". I told him that wasn't necessary and that it was his special day too. We exchanged chocolates, homemade cards and I made some Valentine's Day cookies. Steve made me cappuccino with a heart.


Since the day fell on an anniversary of a big protest that happened a few years, we were told by the military to restrict our travel for the weekend. We went to the new mall near our house for something to do and to get out for awhile.

The next day, Tyler had school, but Steve had the day off for President's Day. So, he and I went and had a nice Valentine's Day meal just the two of us at a really good buffet place. It was a great way to top off our Valentine's Day weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home