Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Dry Well

Water! You don't realize how essential it is until you are left with none. Yesterday morning, when I was doing a load of laundry, the washer filled up about three quarters and then stopped. After Steve did some investigating, it was determined that our well had gone dry! After several weeks of very little rain, we are in somewhat of a drought here. We have little periods where we have some water, but it is very little and not enough to get the required done. So please remember us in your prayers in that we get some rain soon, because we are unsure what we are going to do if we don't.


1 Comments:

  • At 9:57 a.m., July 03, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh no!!! I will pray for rain for you! It has rained more than usual here this year - I will try to send some your way!
    -Christine

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home