Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Monday, September 10, 2007

My Prayer for Steve

Steve left this afternoon to start his deployment. This is my prayer for him:

I pray that God give him strength to get through the rough days

I pray that he will always have his Guardian Angels watching over him at all times to keep him safe from evil

I pray that the days somehow go by fast so that we can be together again soon

Amen

I know that God will take good care of my husband while he is away. Steve is a good person. He is the most kind hearted person I know and an absolutely wonderful husband and the best father in the entire world. Actually I have one of my prayers already somewhat answered. Steve had found out that the time spent training at boot camp was included in the time for his deployment, so it brings great joy to know that instead of 6-7 weeks, he'll be gone for 4 weeks instead.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:15 p.m., September 11, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I pray for God to support his beautiful wife , to be strong and be sure that Steve will come back safe home to his beautiful family . take care .Heather I`m close to you , all of you are in my prayers. love Desiree .

     
  • At 9:24 p.m., September 11, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Best of luck Steve, and be safe out there!! Sure missed you guys saturday, it was such a great time!
    Hope to see ya home soon.
    Richey/Barbie

     
  • At 3:16 p.m., September 12, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Steve,
    God Speed.
    We love you and want you to know that you're in our prayers!

    Joe and Kristin, Justin, Nick and the catz and dogz

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home