About Me
- Name: Smith Family
- Location: Hidd, Bahrain
Heather & Steve have been married for 10 years. They have a son, Tyler Steven. He was born in 2006.
Previous Posts
- Playdate with Andrew and Mischief during Naptime
- Thank You, Grandma Forst!!!
- Trick or Treat!
- The Making of Jack
- Eggcellent Bus
- Child Labour
- The Evidence is Clear: You've Got the Job!!!
- Tyler's New Friend
- Playing with Rocks
- My Sister, Snuggles
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



2 Comments:
At 2:10 p.m., November 03, 2007 ,
erika said...
NOOOOO!!! Not the winter cups! LOL Did you guys get snow a while ago? We did! I forget what day it was, but I woke up to see about 2 inches of it on the ground... it was sickening.
At 11:32 a.m., November 05, 2007 ,
We are the Taylors said...
Ice cream stores close? I didn't know that was possible. Our Ice cream stores stay open down here in FL year round...wonder why? Even when the temps drop to below 60, insane, right?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home