
Yet again, geocaching has taken me to a little gem that I never knew existed. This evening I got an e-mail that a cache was just published and I debated going because I was already comfy for the night, however a quick talk with Steve persuaded me to go. And boy, am I ever glad that I went. This place was incredible! The picture that I took really doesn't give it justice. There were stone walls surrounding it that I didn't get in the photo. This is definitely my favourite cache this summer! Another bonus was Tyler fell asleep on the way. He has been having a difficult time going to bed this past week. Just keep your fingers crossed that he won't wake up until the morning.
Happy Birthday to a wonderful nephew! Hope your day is full of birthday surprises, Nick!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home