
Today was the day we made the cupcakes Tyler wanted. We had to stick around the house and wait for the alarm inspector and the window company to give us an estimate (Steve accidentally broke our kitchen window). As usual Tyler was a terrific little helper. He poured all the ingredients out for me in the mixing bowl.

Usually I cracked the eggs because it is a little tricky, but today I decided to allow Tyler to try. I gave him a separate bowl in case he got egg shell into the mixture. However he did a marvelous job; only two little pieces of shell fell in.

After the cupcakes baked and cooled down, I smoothed on the double fudge frosting. Then came the part Tyler had been excitedly waiting for, the sprinkle application. Tyler was made in charge of applying the sprinkles. Well, actually he only got to put sprinkles on one because he wanted to trade his job of Sprinkle Applier to Taste Tester. He took his time devouring his taste buds while I finished the job. And happily the finished product was approved by Mr. Taste Tester.
1 Comments:
At 1:46 p.m., September 25, 2009 ,
Anonymous said...
YUM!!! I want a cupcake too. Great job! ! Fun to see you today. . Big Hugs and Kisses from, Grandma
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home