Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Get Well Ms. Angie

Today at preschool we learned that Ms. Angie, Tyler's teacher, has to go in the hospital to take care of a "boo boo". She will be on sick leave for the next 6 weeks. Though she said that like most preschoolers, she doesn't like to sit still long, so she hopes to make several visits back to see her class. When we got home, Tyler and I thought it would be nice to make Ms. Angie a get well soon card, tomorrow is her last day. We hope this will cheer her up some as she will be greatly missed by her students, especially Tyler.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:06 p.m., September 28, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh my goodness, looking at your picture I just wish that in an instant I could POP in and have long chat's and hear your laughter,share popcorn while we watched your favorite tv program...("How it's Made???"I miss your hug's and all the time's you said "I love you Nanny"So once in awhile(well maybe more than once :) I need to tell YOU how much I love you too,and long to see you.Take care little one,Alway's and Forever, Nanny will Love you.XXXOOOXXXOOXX

     
  • At 11:13 p.m., September 28, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    PS....I will keep Ms. Angie in my thought's and Prayer's,and best wish's for good health in the future.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home