Eat Your Greens
Guess who likes broccoli now? Yep! Just like his daddy. Yesterday when we were having dinner,
Tyler was very interested in trying my broccoli, so I gave him a little bit to try. It wasn't very long before he ate it and wanted another right away. I've never seen him like a food so much, since he first fell in love with corn and peas. I am so proud that he likes all the good healthy foods. There really isn't much of the nutritional foods that he doesn't like. It makes my job a lot easier and makes him a healthy and happy boy!
Tyler was very interested in trying my broccoli, so I gave him a little bit to try. It wasn't very long before he ate it and wanted another right away. I've never seen him like a food so much, since he first fell in love with corn and peas. I am so proud that he likes all the good healthy foods. There really isn't much of the nutritional foods that he doesn't like. It makes my job a lot easier and makes him a healthy and happy boy!Steve Update: Today Steve and I actually had a much longer conversation than the usual ones we've been having everyday because he was able to buy a calling card. The calling card I purchased didn't really work that great. It was just absolutely wonderful not having to rush through what we had to tell each other. We have been really blessed to be able to talk to each other everyday since he started his deployment! Anyway, today was a quiet day for them. I'm glad because he really needed the rest.
Steve, I love you!!!!!!! 21 more days to go...

2 Comments:
At 7:06 p.m., September 18, 2007 ,
We are the Taylors said...
Good boy! Bresa and Abbi love broccoli and all the other veggies too. Today at the store Brye wanted me to buy califlower for dinner. LOL I usually have to bribe them with it. I will say "well if you eat all your chicken you can have some broccoli." After that they eat everything so they can get their 'treat.' Very odd children. I don't mind. :-)
At 4:02 p.m., September 19, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
this is funny!! Yes Garret really likes broccoli also. It is usually a treat for after he finishes his other food!! lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home