Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Quiet Sunday Morning

I woke up early this morning to continue my "projects". I ran out for my coffee and when I returned I passed through the neighborhood. I stopped at this spot to get e few pictures.
I really miss Heather and Tyler. It is very quiet here at home. We always do everything together and I really miss that too. I can't wait until we are together again! I miss you guys! ~Steve

3 Comments:

  • At 12:24 p.m., October 21, 2007 , Blogger Smith Family said...

    awww...we miss you sooo much!!! I just can't wait to get back home so that we can be all together again. I miss having our family together and I miss our life in our home in Maryland. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long. Tyler and I love with with all our heart!
    Heather & Tyler
    XOXOXOXOX
    P.S. Wow, great photos!!!

     
  • At 12:26 p.m., October 21, 2007 , Blogger Smith Family said...

    P.S.#2 I wish I was there to help you work on these "secret" projects you are working on. I told you that you don't have to do that stuff and that you can wait till I get home so that I can help.

    I can't wait to see what you've done!

     
  • At 2:17 a.m., October 22, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    that first shot is amazing! hope the fleas have bitten the dust by now;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home