
Christine and Maia arrived safe and sound early yesterday morning. Christine is originally from here, but now she lives with her husband in Alberta. They just recently gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. This afternoon Mom, Tyler, and I went over to see Christine and to meet Maia for the first time at Christine's parents home.
Both Mom and I got to hold Maia in our arms. We couldn't believe how happy and content she was. Christine said that when Maia was born, she actually came out of the womb smiling! She smiled a lot today too.

During our visit, Christine's mom presented Tyler with a special gift she handmade for him. It was a crocheted Ratatouille! Tyler loves that movie! We have it at home.
Christine and Maia will be home visiting her parents for a month. I couldn't be happier!!! We are already making plans to go out for strolls together. Maia is just sooo sweet and I can't wait to hold her again!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home