Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just Keeps Growing & Growing...

Steve will definitely see a huge difference in Tyler when he sees him in a few weeks. Tyler has been going through a growth spurt and just in the past couple of weeks, I've noticed a difference the clothes he wears. His 18 month jeans that I used to roll up, no longer need to be rolled up. This morning he wanted me to put him in the chair that we used to feed him in the last time we were here and I decided to take a photo to get a comparison. The only photo I could find was this one where we covered the chair in a towel, but I'm sure you get "the picture". Look at his leg length in both photos.

Steve Update: Tonight they are scheduled to shoot one of their news stories at midnight. He called me before going to take a nap to prepare for tonight. They are pretty much exhausted because it was about 2am before they got to sleep last night and they had to wake up early this morning to prepare for tonight. I believe this will be their last story to obtain in Iraq before heading to Afghanistan, however they may remain in Iraq for a few more days. He said it was about 120 degrees there today and they have a full moon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home